ABOUT THE COURSE
Learn all you need about the Islam religion for you or your kids; this course is personalized and customized based on student’s age, knowledge, and needs.
Islamic Studies course covers a wide range of subjects that are essential for every Muslim including but not limited to:
- Quran ‒ Quran learning through this course is divided into different sub-courses that include Memorization, Recitation, Tajweed, and Tafseer.
- Hadith ‒ The hadith represents a personal source of divine guidance that Allah granted his prophet Muhammad (PBUH), which was similar in its nature to the Quran itself.
- Aqidah ‒ It rounds about belief in Allah (God) and Tawhid (monotheism), belief in the angels, belief in the holy book and prophets, belief in the Resurrection and belief in predestination.
- Fiqh ‒ It develops a deep understanding of the different matters of Islamic law. It interprets rules of Allah that concern actions, what is required (Wajib), sinful (haraam), recommended (mandub), disapproved (makruh) or neutral (mubah).
- Islamic History ‒ It covers the full history of Islam from the beginning of creation until recent history.